1. Pray for the Lord’s guidance in this decision for your family.
2. Complete the Application for Admission and return it to the school office. Please refer to our Abbreviated Student Handbook while filling out the application for further information about our school policies.
3. A Pastor Recommendation form must be completed by your pastor. This form must be submitted to FCA prior to the Headmaster Interview.
4. Upon receipt of your completed 2013-2014 Admission Application, application fee of $100, Pastor Recommendation form, Transcript Request Letter, the application will be processed and a Headmaster Interview scheduled. If you were referred to FCA, please include a signed Referral Letter along with your application.
5. Math and English assessments may be administered as part of the admissions process to determine the proper placement of the student.
6. The school will contact parents with the decision regarding acceptance.
7. If you have any questions about FCA or the admissions process, please contact our Director of Admissions, Marta Kaufmann at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tuition costs are included in the following file: Tuition Schedule 2013-2014
In order to be considered for financial aid, a family must first have submitted an application, been accepted and their children must be registered for classes.
FCA has chosen to use FAST – Financial Aid for School Tuition – by Independent School Management (ISM) for financial assistance for the 2013-2014 school year. Please click the following button to begin the application process for financial aid:
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Faith Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, National and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.