1. We’re pleased to present FCA’s Land’s End uniform website and know FCA families will benefit from Land’s End’s outstanding customer service. The company’s “Guaranteed. Period.” promise of satisfaction includes embroidered items and covers the life of the product.
2. Returns with Land’s End are straight-forward. Parents can make returns by mail, by returning to a Land’s End at Sears store, or returning to any Sears store.
3. The Land’s End Welcome Letter describes three ways to shop for your FCA uniform, including at the Land’s End at Sears store at Metcalf South Shopping Center.
4. Land’s End runs sales and promotions throughout the year and participates in the Shop Your Way Rewards program along with Sears and K-Mart.
5. The Land’s End uniform website is available for ordering effective July 3, 2012
6. Preferred School Code for FCA: 900150798. By using this number, parents will see acceptable uniform options and Land’s End will provide a cash back award to FCA based on the volume of purchases from this FCA Land’s End website.
7. As specified in the Uniform Policy, only plaid jumpers, plaid skirts, and outerwear (sweaters, sweater vests, sweatshirts & fleece jackets) must be purchased from Land’s End. Parents may purchase other uniform pieces from the vendor of their choice.
8. The Land’s End uniform website includes all uniform pieces. Parents may use the website as a shopping convenience or as a visual reference for the appropriate styling, color, and fit of the FCA Uniform. The Land’s End Sizing Guide can be used as a reference for online ordering.
9. The plaid ties, that are offered in our Land’s End store, are a boys item but are approved in the dress code for both boys & girls. If you would like to order a plaid tie for a girl, you need to click on the “show checklist box” (the box where the school logo and address appear, the button is on the bottom right). The ties are under the accessories category.